Junior Manager EU Public Affairs
Pubblicato il 14/03/2023
Scade il: 31/07/2023
Novamont is a benefit company certified B Corporation, world leader in the sector of bioplastics and in the development of bioproducts obtained through the integration of chemistry, environment and agriculture. Novamont promotes a circular bioeconomy model based not only on the efficient and sustainable use of renewable resources, but also as a factor for territorial regeneration, with a special focus on soil regeneration. We are driven by innovation: we invest in R&D activities and develop new proprietary technologies which allow us to constantly improve the performance and environmental profile of our products.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for public affairs professional to join our fast growing business in Europe. The position is defined as a full-term position which will report to the Head of International Public Affairs, based in the Novamont Brussels Office. This is a newly created position which will be based in Brussels, Belgium.
- Bachelor degree is required, Master degree is preferable
- 5+ years of experience in advocacy and public affairs - experience in the area of plastics, chemistry or agriculture is an advantage
- Proven ability to effectively build lasting relationships by demonstrating strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to work independently, remotely and professionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English – knowledge of Italian and/or a Slavic language will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
- A global mind-set and a keen interest in environmental and sustainability issues
The main purpose of the role is to support the Head of International Public Affairs driving the engagement with the EU Institutions but also with EU Member States, especially in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Stakeholder and issues mapping:
- Mapping stakeholders within EU Institutions and across priority markets, in particular in Central and Eastern Europe
- Analysing current and upcoming regulation with an impact on the company
- Analysing barriers and challenges for our product portfolio
- EU Institutions:
- Engage with key stakeholders in EU Institutions and relevant national government to increase company visibility, to establish company solutions as mainstream options, and Novamont as a thought-leader in that category.
- Messaging and communications:
- Assist in accurate and comprehensible public-sector relevant messages with priority stakeholders.
- Work with trade associations and policy platforms:
- Represent the company in expert groups with relevant trade associations and policy platforms.
I curricula saranno inseriti nel database delle risorse qualificate Novamont. I dati saranno trattati esclusivamente per finalità di selezione e potranno essere presi in considerazione anche in occasione di eventuali future necessità. Sono garantiti i diritti indicati dal Reg. UE 679/2016 e D.Lgs. 196/2003, integrato dal D.Lgs. 101/2018. Le offerte di lavoro sono rivolte a persone di entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77).